Doctors for Pediatric Dentistry in Yelahanka | Dental Sage
Welcome to “Behind the Smiles: The Oral Health” podcast show. I’m Dr. Smita Pattanayak Dentist & Director of Dental Sage your host. In today’s episode, we will discuss the “When should your child start brushing their own teeth and how can you assist them?”.
So, keep listening to this podcast episode till the end!!
Other related Blogs & Podcasts:
- When should my child’s first dental visit?
- How Often Should Child has Regular dental Check up?
- Signs of teething in babies and How to soothe your child during this process?
- Preventing Early Childhood Cavities and Tooth Decay
- Dental Sealants and How they protect your child’s teeth?
- How to establish good oral hygiene habits for your child at an early age?
- Are thumb sucking and pacifier habits harmful to my child’s dental health?