Tooth Decay Treatment in Bangalore | Dental Sage
Tooth decay is fairly a common problem in today’s children, who are exposed to a variety of dental problems. The milk teeth eventually fall out, but the permanent teeth require special attention. If a child’s dental hygiene is neglected, he or she may be subjected to painful procedures and treatments.
Welcome to “Behind the Smiles: The Oral Health” podcast show. I’m Dr. Smita Pattanayak Dentist & Director of Dental Sage your host. In today’s episode, we will discuss the “Preventing Early Childhood Cavities and Tooth Decay”.
So, keep listening to this podcast episode till the end!!
Other related Blogs & Podcasts:
- Importance of Preventive Dentistry For Your Child
- When should my child’s first dental visit?
- How Often Should Child has Regular dental Check up?
- The Importance of Baby Teeth
- Signs of teething in babies and How to soothe your child during this process?
- How regular checkups affect your dental health
- Dr. Talk On Oral hygiene: New born babies, Infants or toddlers
- Dr. Talk On Baby Bottle Caries or Nursing Caries