Pediatric dentistry, also known as pedodontics, is a field of dentistry that focuses on the oral health of children from infancy to adolescence. A pediatric dentist is someone who specializes in managing dental health of children.
Welcome to “Behind the Smiles, the Oral Health” podcast show. I’m Dr. Smita Pattanayak Dentist & Director of Dental Sage your host. In today’s episode, we will discuss the “When should my child’s first dental visit?”.
So, keep listening to this podcast episode till the end.
Other related Blogs & Podcasts:
- Importance of Preventive Dentistry For Your Child
- Everything You Need To Know About Tooth Cavity
- Ways to protect your teeth during winter
- Signs And Symptoms Of Unhealthy Gums
- Reasons To Change Your Tooth Brush
- What are the most common dental problems people face?
- The ABCs of Dental Care – A Beginner’s Guide to Healthy Teeth and Gums