Dental X-ray in Yelahanka | Dental Clinic Yelahanka | Dental Sage
I’m sure you have heard about X-rays from any person who has fractured a bone or two in their body. X-rays help in understanding the location of the bone and the intensity of the fracture.
But have you heard of dental X-rays?
Yes, dental X-rays do exist, and over time, they have become an invaluable technique for studying the interior portions of the mouth. The images obtained through dental X-rays are very useful for dentists to understand the condition of the teeth.
It is difficult to identify cavities in the teeth or a loss of bone in the jaw if they occur in the interior surface of the mouth. The outer surface of the teeth can be examined through the naked eye. However, the problem arises with dental problems that affect the hidden areas of the mouth. This is when dental X-rays become essential.
Dental X-rays and their benefits
Digital X-rays have revolutionized the technique of X-rays in dentistry. However, many people think that the radiation emitted from the digital X-ray is harmful to the body. It is a misconception. Digital X-rays emit low-frequency radiation that does not cause health problems. Thanks to modern medical inventions for creating a masterpiece. The X-ray image captures the entire image of the mouth and helps the dentists take the necessary steps to cure your oral problems.
Dental X-ray in Yelahanka, Bangalore are helpful in a number of ways. Let’s discuss its benefits.
- X-rays help in the early detection of hidden dental issues that might otherwise take a complex form. Also, early detection means starting treatment early. In some cases, it not only reduces the severity of diseases but also helps to reduce the expenses of the treatment process.
- Some dental problems may not show early symptoms. Hence, the person does not feel any discomfort in the teeth. Such a situation slowly affects the inner surfaces of the teeth causing tooth decay. Regular check-up helps the dentist to understand the condition of the teeth and take effective measures to save the teeth from decay.
- In some cases, a person might feel discomfort in the teeth, but the exact reason surfaces only after a digital x-ray. Complex dental conditions like cysts, tumours, or oral cancers can be detected through an X-ray, which can help individuals save their lives.
Dental X-ray in Yelahanka, Bangalore has become so useful that it can be called a saviour for saving people who are diagnosed with oral problems. The digitalized dental X-ray ensures that the images obtained are clear and accurate, thus helping dentists devise treatment plans effective for treating dental issues. Regularly visiting a dentist and going through dental X-rays can save your teeth from damage and, at the same time, ensure your overall well-being.
In the below podcast series our dentist in Yelahanka Bangalore talks on Common Dental Mistakes to avoid, for Healthy Teeth & Gums:
- Tobacco and its Effect on Oral Health Interview with Dr. Smita Pattanayak
- Dentistry Interview On Acute Dental Pain by Dr. Smita Pattanayak
- Common Dental Hygiene Mistake – Only Brushing Once a Day
- Dental Hygiene Mistakes – Not Using Fluoride Products
- Dental Hygiene Mistakes – Not Changing Your Tooth brush Regularly
- Oral Hygiene Mistakes – Brushing Immediately After Eating
- Dental Hygiene Mistakes: Brushing Your Teeth Too Hard