Pediatric Dentist in Yelahanka | Dr. Smita Pattanayak
Welcome to “Behind the Smiles: The Oral Health” podcast show. I’m Dr. Smita Pattanayak Dentist & Director of Dental Sage your host. In today’s episode, we will discuss the “How to establish good oral hygiene habits for your child at an early age?”.
Seeing a pediatric dentist can assist both the child and the parent become more aware of common childhood habits, along with oral health issues. This can help you prevent various dental problems commonly seen during adulthood. If a child’s dental hygiene is neglected, he or she may be subjected to painful procedures and treatments.
So, keep listening to this podcast episode till the end.
Other related Blogs & Podcasts:
- Importance of Preventive Dentistry For Your Child
- When should my child’s first dental visit?
- How Often Should Child has Regular dental Check up?
- The Importance of Baby Teeth
- Signs of teething in babies and How to soothe your child during this process?
- How regular checkups affect your dental health
- Dr. Talk On Oral hygiene: New born babies, Infants or toddlers
- Dr. Talk On Baby Bottle Caries or Nursing Caries