Dentists Near Me Yelahanka | Dental Sage
October is National Dental Hygiene Month!! This Month is an opportunity to encourage people to adopt healthy dental habits & make regular dental appointments for preventive care and early detection of oral diseases. Keeping your teeth healthy does a lot more than giving you a beautiful smile. It helps in preventing various health problems, both acute and chronic.
In today’s episode, we will discuss the “Dental Hygiene Mistake: Using Mouthwash Instead of Flossing”.
So, keep listening to this podcast episode till the end.
In the below podcast series our dentist in Yelahanka, Bangalore talks on Other Common Dental Mistakes to avoid for Healthy Teeth & Gums:
- Tobacco and its Effect on Oral Health Interview with Dr. Smita Pattanayak
- Dentistry Interview On Acute Dental Pain by Dr. Smita Pattanayak
- Common Dental Hygiene Mistake – Only Brushing Once a Day
- Dental Hygiene Mistakes – Not Using Fluoride Products
- Dental Hygiene Mistakes – Not Changing Your Tooth brush Regularly
- Oral Hygiene Mistakes – Brushing Immediately After Eating
- Dental Hygiene Mistakes: Brushing Your Teeth Too Hard