Best Laser Dentistry in Yelahanka | Dental Sage Laser dentistry is a painless and safe alternative to traditional dentistry. At Dental Sage, our dentists use this sophisticated approach to treat various types of dental problems. Most of our patients report being at ease and surprisingly relaxed during sessions, with some even falling asleep.
A recent study has shown that patients who undergo laser dentistry treatments show an improvement in their overall dental health. They also experience reduced sensitivity, bleeding and plaque formation.
Dental lasers are capable of penetrating deep into the surface of the tooth and assisting inspection and cleaning of the tooth cavities, along with supporting various other dental procedures.
Procedures that Can be Performed Using Dental Lasers
Best Laser Dentistry in Yelahanka | Dental Sage, Dental lasers are involved in minor oral surgeries that are performed on hard tissues and soft tissues to improve your overall dental health.
1. Dental Cleaning and Filling: Conventional drilling and filling procedures cause discomfort in some patients. Dental lasers can make these procedures more comfortable and painless for patients.
Dental lasers are capable of killing bacteria present in a tooth cavity and supporting long-lasting dental restorations.
2. Treatment of Sensitive Teeth: Sensitivity is a common dental problem, where an individual finds it difficult to drink or eat anything hot or cold. Dental lasers can resolve this condition by sealing the enamel tubules on the tooth’s root.
3. Gingival Recontouring: Both extra gums and receding gums can have a negative impact on the functioning of your teeth and the overall appearance of your teeth. Gingival recontouring or gum lasering is a minor surgical procedure wherein your gum lines are properly adjusted against your teeth.
4. Laser-Assisted Teeth Whitening: Dental lasers are used in achieving faster and more effective teeth whitening by speeding up the action of the bleaching gel used.
Advantages of Laser Dentistry
Laser dentistry in Yelahanka at Dental Sage comes with a myriad of advantages for the patients when compared to conventional dental procedures:
- Dental lasers reduce the risk of bleeding while treating soft tissues.
- Since dental laser treatment procedures are painless, there is no need for anesthesia.
- As the laser beams sterilize the area, the risk of bacterial infections is also brought down.
- Dental lasers could potentially reduce the need for sutures after the procedure.
- Wounds heal at a relatively faster rate, and there is minimal damage to the surrounding healthy tissues.
- With respect to patient experience, procedures performed through dental lasers are quick and comfortable, unlike traditional dental procedures.
Laser Dentistry at Dental Sage
At dental sage, we are now offering laser dentistry solutions in order to make dental care a lot more patient-friendly and seamless for you.
Our dental clinic offers a broad range of treatments through laser dentistry. This is the latest dental technology that delivers a fast and gentle treatment. If you are looking for the best dental clinic for laser dentistry in Yelahanka, Bangalore, please visit Dental Sage Clinic.