Dental Checkups Near Yelahanka | Dental Sage
In today’s episode, we will discuss the “Most Common Dental Mistakes – Skipping Dental Visits”.
Did you know? October is National Dental Hygiene Awareness. This month is dedicated to raising awareness about the importance of maintaining good oral hygiene practices. Good dental hygiene is essential for overall health as it helps prevent various diseases such as gum disease, tooth decay, and bad breath.
Regular dental checkups are essential for maintaining good oral health. To maintain good oral health, it’s generally recommended to visit your dentist for a checkup and cleaning at least every six months. However, your dentist may recommend a different schedule based on your individual needs. Remember that prevention is often more cost-effective and less painful than treating dental problems that have been allowed to progress. So, never skip your regular dental checkups to keep your smile healthy and bright.
So, keep listening to this podcast episode till the end.
In the below podcast series our dentist in Yelahanka, Bangalore talks on Other Common Dental Mistakes to avoid for Healthy Teeth & Gums:
- Tobacco and its Effect on Oral Health Interview with Dr. Smita Pattanayak
- Dentistry Interview On Acute Dental Pain by Dr. Smita Pattanayak
- Common Dental Hygiene Mistake – Only Brushing Once a Day
- Dental Hygiene Mistakes – Not Using Fluoride Products
- Dental Hygiene Mistakes – Not Changing Your Tooth brush Regularly
- Oral Hygiene Mistakes – Brushing Immediately After Eating
- Dental Hygiene Mistakes: Brushing Your Teeth Too Hard